I'm trying to complete a 5K a day runstreak (or walkstreak) this month. My aim is to have each 5K (or longer) be some kind of "event", from free online challenges to organized virtual races plus a few DIY runs.
I posted about the first week here: August 2020 5K a Day Week 1.
Here's a recap of what the second week was like.
- Race: Run to the Future, another fun Back to the Future themed virtual race
- Completed: August 12, 2020
- Charity: Feeding America
- Hashtag: #RunToTheFuture #IRun4Movement
- Cost: $44.94
- Swag: Medal, t-shirt, Tyvek bib
- Time: 53:36
- Recommendation: Nice swag, reasonable price, timely shipping. Recommended virtual race company.